Dated January 22, 2009
- What information do we collect?
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including names, account IDs, passwords, mailing addresses, and personal preferences;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, including names, email addresses, and personal preferences;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Using your personal data
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by contacting us);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- International data transfers
- Security of your personal data
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
- Third party websites
- Updating information
Oregon ConSim Games LLC respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Oregon ConSim Game’s website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
We may use your personal information to:
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal financial information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic financial transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.